Grow With our MHC Team! At Morgan/Harbour Construction, we believe the talent of our team is critical to our success. We welcome individuals in the construction industry to join our team to contribute, learn and grow with us. We are here to support, assist, challenge and enhance their efforts. Our goal is to see all staff and interns grow professionally in their roles and find their work here at MHC rewarding, challenging and meaningful.
Please view our various positions below, along with instructions on how to submit your resume.
Perform high level of duties by managing incoming and outgoing estimates, bids, and proposals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed estimates, construction schedules and outline specifications.
- Perform quantity take-offs and generate cost estimates.
- Solicit and procure subcontractors and suppliers for bids.
- Prepare project cost breakdowns and keep current with construction costs, building codes and architectural/engineering standards.
- Understand market factors, commodity pricing, and material prices and their influence on construction cost.
- Support project team during the design and development of each project’s construction documents.
- Design coordination with the Architect, Civil Engineer, MEP trades, etc.
- Track and maintain historical bid data.
- Maintain estimating software pricing with current market.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well under strict deadlines
- Must have ability to perform duties accurately and rapidly under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive related experience
- Proficiency with On-Screen Take-Off/PlanSwift software
- Conceptual estimating experience
- Design-build experience in MEPFP trade
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project Management
- Must have great organization skills
- Ability to work with a team to achieve goals
Please send a cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan Harbour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Morgan Harbour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.